5PRO CARBOTIX – DONALD DUCK
BLITZWAY would like to introduce a new attempt that we’ve never tried before. This project started with a curiosity as such, “What would it feel like if Disney characters become robots?”. We designed the product through various concerns for you to find this product even more attractive and lovely. We also used various materials, including alloy metal parts, to give you satisfaction when you grab and play with the product in your hand. All major joints are composed of ratchet parts, so they won’t loosen and are stress-free due to the weight. It also includes a variety of replaceable facial expression parts and hand parts to enhance the animation character’s liveliness. Please look forward to the new CARBOTIX series that will unfold in various directions.
– LED function in the character’s eyes
– Designed joints for posing various movements of original animation.
– One(1) set of sticker and poster card
– Six(6) swappable eye parts
– Eight(8) swappable hand parts
Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.
– Producer : Sungwoong Bae, Won Choi
– Planner : Sungwoong Bae
– Executive Director : Director K (Kwon Hyuck Chul)
– Marketing Director: Won Choi
– Senior Director : Typhoon Kim
– Production Management : Director K (Kwon Hyuck Chul)
– Art Director : K.A. Kim
– Art Supervisor : Rainman
– Marketing : JP Kang
– Design & 3D works : Konkuk Kim, Yoon Jang
– Painting : Kwangse Oh
– Assistant Artist : Habin Wang, Sanghyuk Yoon
– Assistant manager : Eric Lee, Lang Xu
– Photographer : reFe Yoon
– Editor of Photography : Zhou Hai, Mcjoajoa
– Concept Design: Jake Parker, Konkuk Kim, Mcjoajoa
– Package Design : Zhou Hai
– The Blitzway Design & Development Team
– Manufactured by BLITZWAY CO., LTD.