Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Voyager Class WFC-S11 Optimus Prime
This highly articulated 7-inch scale Voyager Class WFC-S11 OPTIMUS PRIME action figure features classic conversion between robot and CYBERTRONIAN armored truck modes in 27 steps. The figure features story-inspired battle-worn deco and is equipped with a W-50 Dual-Mech ENERGON Strikeshield weapon accessory with converting axe and shield modes and a W-M3 RF Ion Blaster accessory. The 2 weapon accessories mod-lock together to form the larger Sentrystrike Ultra-Blaster. Multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapons ports in bot and vehicle modes allow fans to attach weapons to figure in custom weapon configurations.
Retail Price: $29.99
Transformers War For Cybertron: Siege – Voyager Class WFC-S12 Megatron
- BUILD THE ULTIMATE BATTLEFIELD – The Generations War for Cybertron trilogy introduces an expansive ecosystem of collectible figures. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability). Featuring classic G1 characters, War for Cybertron: Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the Autobot and Decepticon battle to control Cybertron. The time of peace is gone. Cybertron is a war-torn battlefield, overrun by the fighting between two factions: the Decepticon resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters.
- 7-INCH SCALE MEGATRON FIGURE – This articulated Voyager Class WFC-S12 Megatron action figure features classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian battle tank modes in 17 steps. Turret rotates 360 degrees in tank mode. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. The Siege line offers thrilling throwbacks to G1 and exciting new play patterns for all generations.
- CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPON LOADOUT – The relentless Decepticon general, Megatron, gears up for battle with the customizable C.O.M.B.A.T. System. The Voyager WFC-S12 Megatron figure features multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapon ports to attach weapons, enabling custom weapon configurations in bot and vehicle modes. The figure comes equipped with 2 weapons accessories: a shoulder launcher accessory and a converting weapon accessory with sword and blaster modes. The 2 weapons combine to form a larger weapon.
- EXPANDABLE WEAPON SELECTION – War for Cybertron: Siege weapon accessories are compatible with figures across the line. Compile an arsenal of additional weapon accessories from other War for Cybertron figures, or use Battle Masters, Micromaster, and Deluxe Class Weaponizer figures to build bigger mission loadouts. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability). Battle Masters, Micromaster, and Deluxe Class Weaponizer figures convert, combine, or break apart to become weapons to equip all other War for Cybertron figures.
- ADD BATTLE EFFECTS WITH FIRE BLASTS ACCESSORIES – Attach Fire Blasts accessories to the ends of weapon accessories to simulate blasterfire or explosions firing from the weapons. (Not included. Included with Battle Masters figures. Each sold separately. Subject to availability) Multiple Fire Blasts ports on the figures and vehicle modes allow fans to enhance their battlefield with simulated battle damage. All figures and weapon accessories in the Siege line are compatible with Fire Blasts accessories.
Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Class WFC-S10 Sideswipe
This articulated 5.5-inch scale Deluxe Class WFC-S10 SIDESWIPE action figure features classic conversion between robot and CYBERTRONIAN car modes in 16 steps. The WFC-S10 SIDESWIPE figure features story-inspired battle-worn deco and is equipped with a W-10 Photo-Pulser Proton Launcher weapon accessory and a W-5 Gyro Blaster weapon accessory. The 2 weapon accessories mod-lock together to form the larger RR Gyrofuse Axleswitch Hyper-Blaster.
Retail Price $19.99
Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters WFC-S1 Firedrive
The WFC-S1 FIREDRIVE figure converts from robot mode to Duo-Charge Electrostatic Photon Cannon mode in 5 easy steps. Use the weapon mode to equip other Siege figures (sold separately) with larger mission loadouts and use the included Fire Blasts to simulate blasterfire or explosions firing from the ends of weapon mode Battle Masters or other Siege weapon accessories (not included/ each sold separately).