《神奇女俠1984》為DC Extended Universe的第九部作品，故事發生在1984年，以美國與蘇聯互相對抗的冷戰時期為背景，神奇女俠來到復古的80年代，身披全新黃金裝甲守護人類世界！ Hot Toys精心揀選其金光閃爍的金鷹戰甲造型為藍本，於今天推出此電影的首個神奇女俠 (黃金裝甲版) 1:6比例珍藏人偶，集神話、高貴和典雅於一身！
【Wonder Woman 1984 – 1/6th scale Golden Armor Wonder Woman Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version)】
“Nothing good is born from lies. And greatness is not what you think.”
Wonder Woman returns to the silver screen with more appealing looks in the upcoming Wonder Woman 1984. As the ultimate embodiment of power, grace, wisdom and wonder, fans’ beloved Amazon warrior princess will come into conflict with her formidable foes in the 1980s wearing her iconic outfits.
Gained tremendous popularity after its first appearance in DC All Star Event, today Hot Toys is proud to present the most detailed look of Diana Prince’s sparkling armor with the of 1/6th scale Golden Armor Wonder Woman collectible figure (Deluxe Version) prior to the official release of Wonder Woman 1984. Crafted with special attention to reproduce the authentic details found on the Golden Armor and armor wings, the outfit is painted with fine metallic gold color that flaunts a subtle metallic shimmer, giving the incredible design greater texture and visual interest.
Skillfully crafted based on the image of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the movie, the movie-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair, a specialized body tailored for Wonder Woman, a set of armor wings in neutral mode, a shiny helmet, Wonder Woman’s signature weapon “Lasso of Truth”, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand for display.
Along with the astonishing figure and accessories, this deluxe version will also include an additional set of massive spread wings, measures approximately 67cm wide, designed with extended articulation for wider posing range that accentuates flying and stand-by mode, allowing fans to fully recreate the breathtaking aerial scenes.
The 1/6th scale Golden Armor Wonder Woman Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Wonder Woman 1984
– Newly painted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
– Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
– Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
– Approximately 30.5 cm tall
– Golden Armor and armor wings are specially applied with gold metallic painting to enhance the shimmering effects
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable armor wings including:
– One (1) set of spread wings with articulation for flying mode and stand-by mode (approximately 67cm wide)***
– One (1) set of armor wings in neutral mode
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) newly tailored and patterned Wonder Woman Golden Armor
– One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
– One (1) pair of metallic gold colored heel boots
– One (1) piece of gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth)
– One (1) metallic gold colored helmet (wearable on head sculpt)
– Specially designed dynamic figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate
*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version
– Head Sculpted by Yulli
– Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
– Head Art Directed by Kang Tae Ho
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2021
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
WONDER WOMAN (1984) and all related characters and
elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s20)